Senior Software Engineer
Leading Brisbane-based technology business with operations in a US technology hub who own and operate an integrated technology platform that powers in excess of 100 million searches. This company offers a web-based global distribution platform that gives access to real-time information and B2B solutions that are seriously changing an industry!
Huge opportunity! Be a part of a company who are bringing web-wide scale to an untapped industry.
Opportunity for Greenfield Development and possibility to work in the US for 3 months!
- The analysis, design, implementation, documentation, and maintenance of software
components, APIs, and integration modules.Take product ownership, and work in a fast-moving agile environment.
- Devising techniques for better modularity, testability, install-ability and maintainability of J2EE applications.
- Assisting in the overall architecture and design of the software
- Be an advocate of best practice development and provide guidance to a group of junior developers
- BSc (or equivalent) required, plus 2-5 years' hands-on experience.
- Good knowledge of Java 7/8, J2EE, Spring, Hibernate and relational databases
Experience with REST API development, SQL and a back-end language like Java, C#, Python or Node.JS (They use Java/Spring).
- Spring Boot.
- Spring Integration
- Experience in Building REST APIs
- Experience working in an Agile (Scrum) environment
Nice To Haves
- An understanding of Micro-services or SOA architectures
- TDD in jUnit
- AWS, Docker and/or Jenkins
How to Apply?
Please only apply to this position if you are a Permanent Resident or Citizen of Australia and consider yourself in the top 5% of developers. If you tick these boxes, please click apply or call Adam Grabish on (07) 3020 0316 for a confidential chat