Senior Service Desk Analyst
A top tier Entertainment company are looking for a Helpdesk Analyst to join their very busy Support team in a 12 month contract, providing level 1 & level 2 support. This role will involve working in a fast paced and very exciting and fun environment dealing with a range of different technologies and applications. There is a likely chance of extension if you perform well.
The help-desk analyst will be responsible for providing level 1 & level 2 technical support, escalating more difficult incidents and also liaising with and solidifying existing and new relationships with clients and stakeholders. They have a team of 10+ members with a lot of experience and leadership skills and thus the chosen candidate will receive a lot of support within their role.
My client is ultimately looking for somebody with a terrific work ethic, a team player and an excellent communicator.
To be successful for this role you MUST have the following:
- Minimum 2 years experience in a faced paced Customer Service Technical IT Support role providing 1st and 2nd level Helpdesk support
- Solid technical support experience within a Microsoft environment including strong skills supporting Active Directory, Exchange, Microsoft Office, Windows XP/7, Windows Server 2003/2008, Remote log in tools, ticketing systems.
- Experience supporting MAC products is an advantage.
- Solid troubleshooting skills!
- Excellent Customer Service skills! and a "Can Do" attitude
- Must have excellent communication skills both written and verbal
- Work very well in a team environment
- Be enthusiastic and eager to learn and grow your career with the business.
If you are looking for your next challenge and feel you meet all of the above criteria then please apply by clicking on the 'APPLY NOW" button below. Please only send your resume in WORD format.