Senior Security Consultant
|Location:||Sydney CBD, New South Wales|
|Salary:||AU$130000 - AU$150000 per annum + Gym + Health Insurance Component|
One of Australia's leading banks is looking for an experienced IT Security Senior Consultant to join a collaborative team in their Sydney head office. This is a fantastic opportunity to have a dynamic role in the Security team, in which you will be developing and enforcing security policies and standards across information assets to mitigate risks and ensure ongoing governance and assurance activities of the Bank's IT security framework.
- Developing, documenting and managing information security policies, standards and guidelines for the Bank's information
- Ensuring compliance of IT infrastructure against approved security policies, standards, and guidelines.
- Both configuring and reviewing security reporting to other IT security and IT groups across the business to meet with security and business requirements.
- Conducting security threat and risk assessments.
- Assisting in developing security awareness training programs and ongoing compliance.
- Degree qualification relevant to the Bank or IT industry
- IT Security certifications such as CISSP, CISA, CRISC, GIAC (G2700) or other certifications
- Experience in developing security policies, guidelines and procedures.
- Knowledge of Information Security principles and practices across infrastructure and applications.
- An understanding of security standards such as ISO27001, the Australian Government ISM and PSPF and other international standards
- Strong analytical skills
This is a rare opportunity to join a leading organisation; I will be meeting people for this role over the next week. If this sounds like something you may be interested in, please don't hesitate to apply now, or contact Katie Rutter on 02 9248 6266.