Senior Security Architect
An opportunity exists for a Senior Security Architect, in a client facing position, working within enterprise environments. Working with a variety of industries from banking through to retail and government, this position requires an expert in the security realm. You should have extensive experience to draw upon in previous Security Architecture projects and security strategies at an enterprise scale.
- You will be required to determine and develop key security requirements based on the client's current business and information systems strategies and risk.
- You will be required to lead, develop and maintain relevant security frameworks
- You will be required to lead the development of the overall security architecture, strategies and plans that are governed by strategic direction and business requirements
- You will be responsible for the development of cyber security strategies
Skills and Experience
- Experience in architecting, designing and building Security Architecture Frameworks
- Ability to interpret service management information to drive service availability, capacity and maintainability
- String understanding of various security technologies (Identity & Access, Threat detection, Data security) encompassing enterprise solutions, and the ability to apply these in high-availability context within a demanding environment
- Deep understanding of Intrusion Detection, SIEM, IDAM
- Certifications such as CISSP/CISM highly regarded
If this sounds like your type of role; please APPLY now or contact Katie on 02 9248 6266 for further details