Senior Security Analyst
A newly created position asa Senior Security Analyst has arisen with one of Australia's leading Banks.
This is an initial 2 Year Fixed Term Contract, with the likelihood of permanency or extension following this.
- End to End exposure of the IT Security environment
- Help to create and deliver new Security policies and Security standards
- Develop new Security metrics
- Analysis of Security Data for trends and reporting
- Work on two leading frameworks - ISM and ISO27001
- Improvement of Security functions
- Conducting Security Risk and Thread Assessments
- Experience within a large, Complex environment is essential
- The ability to think outside the box and be proactive - attitude is everything for this organisation
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Knowledge of IT Security Frameworks
- Certified in one or more Industry Certifications e.g. CISSP, CEH, CISM, CISA
Please apply now to be considered for this position.