Senior Paraplanner - Boutique Financial Planning firm
|Location:||South Yarra, Victoria|
|Specialisation:||Banking & Financial Services|
|Salary:||AU$70000 - AU$80000 per annum + Super|
My client is a boutique financial planning firm which is 100% owned by its management and advisers. They have a vibrant and motivated culture and they offer holistic advice across multiple strategies. They have been recognised for the quality of their service and have a mainly High Net-Worth client base, meaning that you will be exposed to only the most complex strategies.
They are dedicated towards providing their staff the highest quality training and development and the management team offer support and guidance while still allowing you to work autonomously.
- Apply your strong technical knowledge to develop complex and comprehensive SOAs.
- Work closely with senior advisers as you conduct financial modelling and strategy research.
- Play a key role in process improvement initiatives with the aim of continually improving internal processes and customer experience.
- Proactively identify and escalate potential risks, mitigating them as necessary.
- Liaise with outsourced paraplanning providers and manage their workflow.
- Be a mentor and manager to junior paraplanners and administrators.
Successful candidates will have:
- At least 2 years paraplanning experience.
- An excellent knowledge of financial planning strategies across multiple strategy types.
- Exceptional communication skills and the ability to build rapport with financial planners.
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills.
- High attention to detail.
If you are interested in hearing more about the role, please apply ASAP and I will provide feedback on your application as soon as possible.
Senior Consultant - Banking and Financial Services