Senior .Net Developer / Team Lead
|Location:||Glebe, New South Wales|
|Salary:||$150k - $200k|
A Sydney based technology company with a market leading suite of software applications are looking for a strong technical hands on leader to join a small collaborative team within a fast paced environment.
The successful applicant will be a very senior hands on coder who lives and breathes technology but has the ability to lead a team and help steer the product to success by being involved with leading, inspiring and expanding the current development team.
What's on offer?
- Excellent remuneration
- The opportunity to work on a large, complex technical solution
- Shape the design and architecture and build / lead a small collaborative team
- Fast paced environment
- Lead Developer role; select the tools, set the standards, shape the product!
- Work closely with senior stakeholders and senior product managers to lead the core development team
- Take ownership of the products performance, creating designs that allow for high availability, high performance and fast transactions
- Be the standards bearer for all development to ensure a high quality product that takes account of security, speed and the required industry compliance factors
- Meet and set tight deadline with a priority of taking new developments to market asap
- Work collaboratively with the rest of the team and senior management
Requirements to apply?
- 8+ years of IT industry experience
- Experience developing large and very complex technical solutions
- Exceptional communication skills
- At least 5 years of experience working with Microsoft Development technologies (ASP.Net 4.0 / 4.5 preferable, MVC etc)
- Experience working on greenfield products from inception through design and development.
- Excellent solution design experience working on greenfield projects.
- Experience growing, leading or managing a team with proven background of success
- High achieving educational background with degree based, masters or doctorate results at a very high level
Please apply by clicking 'apply now' or call Piero Sansone on 0292486203 for further information if required