Senior .Net Developer - Financial Markets
A market leading financial are looking to hire a Senior C# .Net Developer. The successful applicant will have previous experience working on large enterprise web systems that service 1000s of users on a daily basis and manages complex subject matter. You will have a strong grasp of security, due diligence, scalability and understand the challenges of working on a high volume, high availability website.
What's on offer?
- 12 month fixed term contract with a view to extend
- Working on enterprise platforms integrating with 3rd party API's
- Large scale nationally recognised projects
- Australian Market Leader (not one of the big high-street banks)
- Competitive salary available - $130k - $160k package
- Full stack end to end development of large on-line applications.
- Working collaboratively with a .Net development team, contributing ideas to best practice and best software engineering approach.
Requirements to apply?
- 5+ years of development experience with emphasis on development of software solutions in Microsoft/Windows
- Tech: .Net, C#, SQL, Excel/VBA, ETL and integration tools (ie SSIS)
- Experience with financial instruments is essential (Curves, Derivatives, Equities)
- Commercial experience working with the latest web technologies and techniques
- Strong grasp of working on large enterprise applications
Please apply through this website for consideration. If further information is required before applying please call Piero Sansone on 02924786203.