Senior .Net Developer
Lead .Net Developer
My client a leading a leading internationally acclaimed orgnanisation is currently seeking 2 x Senior .Net Developers to join their bleeding edge greenfield team to deliver a number of new apps across the digital transofmration space.
Based in Melbourne CBD, the successfull candidate will have the oportunity to mentor and lead a small team of dedicated developers.
- Extensive experience of .Net 4.6 Framework.
- Experience with WCF services, SOA, Rest and Micro Services Architectural principle and patterns.
- Web API experience
- Experience with unit test frameworks: NUnit, MSTEST and MOQ
- Angular2 +
- Knowledge and experience with the Azure platform
- CRM Dynamics (Nice to have)
- Positive and good attitude.
- Result oriented, committed and have a strong sense of ownership.
- Committed to deliver on time.
- Self-motivated and self-starter and great at follow-ups. Ability to strive using various means when get stuck.
- Ability to work independently and resolve issues.
- Great analytical, problem solving and influencing skills
- Great communicator - both verbal and written - at all levels.
- Great customer facing skills and stakeholder expectation management skill.
- Ability to work with external suppliers to deliver common goals.
- Great Team Player.
If this role is something that would be of interest to yourself please apply. Any questions please feel free to call Charlie Beattie on 03 8629 1029 or email