Senior Insights Analyst
About the Role:
A unique opportunity has become available in a large organisation for a senior insights analyst to join their insights and analysis unit. As part of the team you will lead the effort to provide actionable insights and analysis to evaluate and implement business decisions.
To be successful in this role you will have worked in analysing large data sets across a variety of business sectors with complex data sets from multiple sources. You will also lead the development of indicator scoping working closely with internal business units to support the creation of actionable insights.
In this role you will be working with the Head of the insights and analysis unit and you will have the opportunity to enhance and shape the direction of many major projects.
- Analysis of project performance data to answer business questions and generate actionable insights.
- Work collaboratively and consult with senior stakeholders to provide actionable insights to guide respective business units to reach their goals.
- Undertake indicators scoping analysis, develop and test hypothesis, and produce trend analysis of key performance measures
- Communicate effectively and proactively, and manage a portfolio of data analysis projects.
- 5+ years' experience working as a Senior Analyst working to solve complex business challenges using analytical techniques
- Proven knowledge of R/SPSS/SQL/ and other relevant tools.
- Ability to manage a portfolio of projects to support different business functional areas.
- Relevant tertiary qualification in a quantitative discipline - mathematics, statistics, data mining, analytics etc.
- A truly inquisitive mind and the ability to think outside the box to apply new techniques to solve problems
- Self- starter, who thrives working in an open communication environment
- Knack for building partnerships across the business
If this role sounds like the opportunity you have been waiting for - Apply Now!
To know more about the role please contact Brad Ragothaman at Ambition Technology 02 9248 6213.
Please note we are shorlisting for interviews now!