Senior Infrastructure Engineer
An Australian owned, enterprise level organisation have a 6 month contract position to manage an extensive project pipeline.
With over 5K users across Australia, this is an extremely fast paced, dynamic environment to work in.
This position will encompass Architecture/ Project Management and Implementation.
Technologies you will be working with:
- Exchange/ Office 365
- Citrix XenApp 6.5
- Network Devices - Cisco/ Riverbed
Projects include, but not limited to:
- Citrix set up in Azure
- Exchange Migration to Office 365
- Introduction of SIEM
- Windows 10 Upgrade
Requirements to Apply:
* Advanced understanding of Infrastructure fundamentals across Servers and Networks
* Excellent knowledge on the Microsoft suite of products
* Demonstrate a thorough understanding of emerging technologies
* Strong understanding of VMWare technologies
* Exchange and Office 365
* A strong generalist with Networking knowledge (Cisco Nexus, Riverbed etc) would be highly desirable
An understanding of ITIL and industry certifications such as VCP, MCSE, CCNA would be well regarded.
To hear more about this fantastic opportunity to work in a complex environment with numerous projects across Infrastructure, please apply below now.