Senior FP&A Analyst - Listed FMCG - North Ryde Location
|Location:||North Ryde, New South Wales|
|Specialisation:||Finance & Commercial|
|Salary:||AU$110000 - AU$120000 per annum + Super & Bonus|
Listed FMCG business with global operations boasting many well-known brands. This organisation has a strong track record of developing their people by providing opportunities to move cross-functionally as well as promoting from within. There is currently an opportunity for a Senior FP&A Analyst to join the team on a permanent basis to support a billion dollar division of this growing company.
The Senior FP&A Analyst will report to the FP&A Manger and provide financial insight and support to various business stakeholders across the organisation.
- Analyse financial results and performance linked to business drivers
- Partner business units to support preparation of annual budget, forecasting & analysis
- Preparation of month-end consolidated results and management reporting
- Partner with key stakeholders to solve issues, leverage opportunities and influence business performance
- Management of overhead costs, balance sheet & working capital
- Identify process improvement opportunities and support business wide initiatives and projects
- Ad-hoc reporting and analysis
The successful candidate will have gained CA/CPA qualification and have developed a base knowledge of technical accounting before moving into a commercially focused role. Experience working within a large, complex environment and the ability to liaise with non-finance stakeholders is also highly important.
This is a highly visible role with a large, sought after employer. The role offers the opportunity to work under a dynamic mentor as well as gain exposure to senior stakeholders. You will also be provided with a structured development plan with local and international opportunities within the organisation on offer.
If this sounds like the career opportunity you have been waiting for please APPLY NOW below, to Brendon Cooke