Senior financial Accountant
|Location:||Melbourne CBD, Victoria|
|Specialisation:||Banking & Financial Services|
We are representing an organisation that is continually working toward being a market leader, creating an outstanding value-based culture, and providing employees with exceptional training, development, guidance and opportunities.
Due to rapid growth within the organisation the role of Senior Financial Accountant has arisen. This is an integral role within the Financial Accounting team that will give the successful candidate exposure across the entire Finance Unit
- Support the maintenance of an effective assurance and governance program in order to monitor and mitigate financial reporting process, operational and compliance risks within the Division;
- Support the Divisional Financial Control team with reconciliations, journals and the complete month end process requirements;
- Effective stakeholder management, including divisional staff and the external environment;
- Effective monitoring compliance of Group Finance operational policies; and
- Ensure a sound control environment is operating effectively with recommendations for improvements to be made.
- Direct interaction with the sales team
Skills & Experience:
- Recently qualified CA/CPA or equivalent
- Strong communication skills
- Big 4 experience is advantageous
How to Apply
If this role sounds like what you've been looking for then please click Apply Now, or alternately call Andrew Douglas on 86291001 for a confidential discussion.