Senior Financial Accountant - 12 Month FTC
My client is seeking a Senior Financial Accountant to join their team on a 12 month fixed term contract. You will be joining an organisation with a strong employee focused culture and an inspired leadership team. Ideally you will be available to start immediately however my client has instructed they are happy to look at 4 week notice periods for the right candidate.
Looking to make your first or second move from a BIG 4 or larger mid-tier audit/business services environment, you will have had budgeting and forecasting experience and now looking broaden your scope in a large commercial environment.
The key responsibilities of the role include, but are not limited:
- Month end reporting, analysis and commentary of results;
- Preparation of quarterly and annual financial results;
- Reporting to the head parent entity and assisting in the communication of results to senior management;
- Strong consolidation accounting skills;
- Assisting in the annual external audit process;
- Project accounting for best case analysis;
- Preparation of budgets at a monthly, quarterly and annual level; and
- Support the finance, treasury, tax and commercial teams with ad-hoc tasks.
As you are expected to hit the ground running, the following skills are required:
- A CA qualification
- A Big 4 Background or Mid-Tier
- Strong CPA's with previous experience in accounting or audit with a large ASX listed corporation will be considered
- Experience using Oracle, SAP or other large ERP system
- Strong skills in Microsoft Word & Excel including V-lookup & pivot tables
- A proactive attitude with the ability to work independently
- Strong & Confident Communications
If this you are interested in this opportunity and wish to be considered please apply below.