Senior DevOps Engineer
|Location:||Melbourne CBD, Victoria|
|Salary:||AU$130000.00 per annum|
About the company
My client, a leading Australian and International start up is currently seeking a Senior DevOps Engineer with a heavy development, focus to join their cutting edge Agile team to support the production and non-production environments, help on board new functionalities into the platform.
Based in Melbourne's CBD, you will be joining the #1 recognised worldwide company in their field and associated with achieving excellence.
Headquartered in Melbourne but with offices in China, Silicon Valley and London this organisation is the leader in all things cutting edge and digital.
Skills And Experienced Required
the candidate we are looking for will possess:
- A strong passion for automation and repeatable processes
- Advanced knowledge of AWS
- Advanced knowledge of components in a modern web stack
- Good understanding about Docker and Swarm
- Ability to own an idea from inception through to implementation
- Excellent problem solving skills coupled with a "can do" attitude
- A fervent enthusiasm for committing "all the things" to source control
- A commitment to producing high quality and tested solutions
- A solid understanding Linux and network security
- Excellent written and oral collaboration skills
- Good understanding about the security
- Security of network
- Docker and Swarm
- API - REST based
- Shell and Python
If you're looking for work again, things are starting to ramp up on both the temporary and permanent side! Or, if you know someone who may be looking for work then please refer them our way.