Senior Developer - RESTful API + Data Reporting
|Location:||Sydney CBD, New South Wales|
About the role:
My client is a large organisation in the community sector with more than 20,000 employees and a vast network of assets and resources. Currently they are implementing a critical Greenfield project and expanding their data and analytics capability. They are seeking a data specialist with proven skills in RESTful API development and data integration to join their team.
The main objective is to provision data for reporting applications and data visualisation platforms.
If you are looking for a challenging work in the API and data engineering space, than this is the role for you.
We are shortlisting now!
- Lead the API integration frame work through hands-on leadership and ensure data integration strategy is implemented
- Develop software solutions that meet business and customer needs and are stable, secure, scalable, extensible and maintainable
- Implement, setup and automate data flows
- Develop and support dash boarding and reporting
- 5+ years relevant software development experience
- Experience working with reporting tools - Power BI, Tableau, or Qlikview is a must.
- Proven SQL server experience
- Strong understanding of API Governance frameworks and Development methodologies and principles
- Skills working with Azure API Management Gateway
- Ability to troubleshoot and support various API integration components
- Strong problem resolution and analytical thinking ability
- Excellent communication skills
If this sounds like the role for you, please apply today.
We are scheduling interviews now.
For any enquiries, please reach out to Brad on 02 92486213