Senior Data Warehouse Developer
|Location:||Northern Suburbs Brisbane, Queensland|
|Salary:||AU$131400 per annum + Training, Certification sponsorship|
As a Senior Data Warehouse developer, you will provide specialist expertise for design, implementation, and support of the Data Warehouse and Enterprise reporting system. The role supports the full life-cycle management of the data warehouse and business intelligence systems.
Key Responsibilities / Duties:
- Work with business owners, DBAs, Data Stewards, and BI team members to design and maintain the best architecture for the data warehouse ensuring effective integration and high performance.
- Develop and maintain the ETL Framework to drive all data movements into the data warehouse
- Analyse and document business requirements and associated BI solutions
- Use SQL Server, SSIS and .NET tools and technologies to design and develop the data warehouse, including data import tools, SSAS cubes and BI reporting infrastructure
- Develop tools, scripts, and queries to automate validation of data using SSIS, DQS, and MDS
- Create ETL scripts for data integration into the data warehouse / data marts from source systems
- Ensure availability of accurate data in the data warehouse in line with business requirements
- Develop tools, API integrations, etc. to support BI reporting and analytics
Key Working Relationships:
This role will sit within the Operations team and reports to the Reporting & Analytics Manager.
Essential Skill and Experience:
- Inquisitive and insightful with a passion for analytics and data-driven decision making
- Proven track record of designing and delivering scalable data warehouse solutions
- At least six years of experience using the Microsoft Business Intelligence stack - SQL Server, SSIS, SSAS, SSRS with solid T-SQL query skills (up to SQL Server 2014 essential).
- Strong experience & knowledge of ETL development, OLAP design, and database performance tuning.
- Experience working on integration projects developing, modifying, and debugging packages in SSIS.
- Strong knowledge of Data Warehouse, ETL principles and BI architecture and principles
Great to have:
- A keen interest in sport and the gaming industry
- Experience with one or more BI / visualisation tools - Power BI, Tableau, Qlikview
- Experience with Dimodelo Architect
- Big Data, NoSQL and/or MapReduce technologies (Hadoop, Hive, Pig, etc.)
If you believe you are a match, please apply with a word copy of your resume and contact Jhansi on 07 30200343 for a discussion.
Overseas candidates need not apply. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted