Senior Commercial Analyst - Transaction Advisory
|Location:||Bella Vista, New South Wales|
|Specialisation:||Finance & Commercial|
My client is an ASX listed FMCG/Retail business based in the Norwest region of Sydney and boasts a considerable workforce that promote the progression and development of all of their staff. My client is investing in their future and a large part of this process is to optimise their current supply chain function and therefore they are adding headcount in this newly created role. Their offices provide onsite parking and are minutes walk from everything you would ever need.
You will be a qualified accountant ideally with previous exposure to a manufacturing, retail or FMCG environment. Ideally the right candidate will come from a Big 4 background or have in depth exposure to large capital transactions within a supply chain environment. You will have strong technical abilities, specifically with excel and also have a proven ability to partner with cross-functional stakeholders to drive your processes.
- Develop and progress business cases for capital investment projects
- Perform benefit/cost analysis on projects once in operation
- Guide the budgeting and forecasting process from a high level
- Business partnering and support for various divisions
- Strategic planning
- Ad-hoc tasks as required
Skills or Experience
- CA/CPA qualified
- Experience with SAP or a similar large scale ERP
- Experience within FMCG or Operations within a similar industry
- Intermediate to advanced excel skills
If this role sounds like what you've been looking for then please click APPLY FOR THIS JOB now!