Senior Commercial Analyst - Operations - $150k + super
My client is a leading FMCG organisation who is currently undergoing a large operational transformation within their manufacturing plants across Australia. Due to the competitive nature across the industry my client has invested heavily in achieving optimal operational efficiency which has created the need for this new role. The role itself will focus around consolidating manufacturing processes to their South West Sydney site.
You will be a qualified accountant ideally with previous exposure to a manufacturing, retail or FMCG environment. Ideally the right candidate will have experience with SAP and have been responsible for the commercial guidance of a large manufacturing site or a number of manufacturing sites within a business. You will have a sound understanding of COG's, BOM's and general operations whilst also having examples of providing strategic guidance to a manufacturing process.
- Lead integrated business planning including budgeting, long-term strategic planning and S&OP
- Evaluate and manage financial performance - cost drivers, EBIT, product costing etc
- Create business cases for CAPEX proposals and reducing other areas of risk
- Provide decision support and evaluation of all operations
- Partner with senior cross-functional stakeholders
Skills or Experience
- CA/CPA qualified
- Experience with SAP or a similar large scale ERP
- Experience within FMCG or Operations within a similar industry
- Intermediate to advanced excel skills
If this role sounds like what you've been looking for then please click APPLY FOR THIS JOB now!