Senior Cloud Engineer
|Location:||Sydney CBD, New South Wales|
My client is currently seeking an experienced Engineer, highly skilled in AWS, to work closely on a new project to build their Cloud Operations Capability.
A newly created role, this position will be the beginning of a major transformation between Development and Operations in an Enterprise organisation.
- Engineering and maintenance of a Public Cloud Solution and internal Private Cloud.
- Engage with key stakeholders across US, Europe and APAC in determining the delivery of Infrastructure services
- Technical Lead of a strong team of Engineers in the advancement of Infrastructure Solutions
- Lead technical expertise in project planning and implementation
- Extensive AWS experience
- Continuous Integration and Continuous Deployment - Jenkins, Bamboo or similar
- Puppet/ Ansible/ Docker
- Ability to code and script in Java/ Python/ Perl and/ or Ruby/ Bash
- GIT/ Stash
- Strong understanding of Data Centre Core Networking/ WAN
- Experience in an Agile environment
This is an exciting time to join an enterprise, global company at the beginning of their adoption of Hybrid Cloud Infrastructure.
Please apply below now to hear more about this position.