Senior Client Relationship Manager - Growing Firm
|Location:||Melbourne CBD, Victoria|
|Specialisation:||Banking & Financial Services|
|Salary:||AU$55000 - AU$65000.00 per annum + Super|
My client is a growing financial advisory firm based in the CBD. Due to their friendly culture, first class training scheme and excellent career development opportunities, they have a low staff turnover. A healthy work / life balance is encouraged as is a respectful and hard working work environment
Due to an internal promotion, they currently seek an exceptional candidate to join their Client Relationship Management team.
You will maintain a close working relationship with advisers across the business, while also playing a key role in the growth and development of staff on an individual and team level.
- Provide administrative, technical and compliance support to senior advisers.
- Prepare strategically accurate statements of advice and implement a diverse range of strategies.
- Be the first point of contact for all client queries. Build lasting client relationships and manage their correspondence.
- Ensure the accurate reporting of all client portfolios.
- Review existing procedures and play a key role in process improvement projects.
- Mentor junior staff members and help establish training programmes on a team and individual level.
Successful candidates will have:
- Previous experience in an Adviser Support role within financial planning or wealth management.
- A mature and motivated attitude.
- Excellent communication skills and a passion for financial services.
- An organised manner and the ability to prioritise your work.
- A friendly and enthusiastic personality.
If you would like to apply for the role please do so via this website. I will then provide feedback on your application as soon as possible.
Senior Consultant - Banking and Financial Services