Senior Application and Data Migration tester
|Salary:||AU$650 - AU$700 per day|
SENIOR APPLICATION AND DATA MIGRATION TESTER CBD | 6 Month Contract
Our client, based in Melbourne's CBD and a leading Australian brand is now looking for a Senior Application and Data Migration Tester to join their team. You will be joining the #1 recognised company in their field and associated with achieving excellence.
The Senior Application and Data Migration Tester is a key role to ICT projects to ensure that the application being delivered meets all agreed business requirements working with business stakeholders, business analysts and developers, the Senior Tester will be responsible to develop and execute a test plan that guarantees the quality of the application delivered.
- Prepare and agree test plan and defect management process with the business and vendor/vendors
- Agree testing cycles entry and exit criteria with the business
- Prepare test cases from complex business requirements documentation or by gathering test scenarios from business users
- Maintain traceability matrix to requirements
- Perform manual System, Integration, and Data migration test execution and record results
- Drive User Acceptance Testing
- Prepare test result reports for the business according to agreed entry/exit criteria
- 5+ years of experience in manual Application Testing
- Experience in the planning and execution of testing activities
- Testing experience across the full SDLC - System testing, System Integration Testing and Data Migration Testing
- Experience of manipulating Data using SQL.
- Experience testing Service Management Systems (i.e. ServiceNow, Remedy, Footprints) desirable
- In depth knowledge of testing and quality assurance principles
- The ability to understand business requirements
- Experience with various RDBMs including MySQL and SQLServer
- Experience in Defect Management
- Experience conducting User Acceptance Testing, documenting testing results and presenting test reports to business stakeholder
- Experience in the use of test tools such as HP Quality Centre, Microsoft TFS
Please send through your application and include an updated resume that outlines your relevant experience.