Senior Analyst - Parramatta - $120k + super
My client is the leading provider of services to their respective industry and have a predominant brand name right across the NSW market. The size and scope of their services create the requirement for a large corporate function with a wealth of opportunity for growth and development for those with the right skills and attitude. Although this is initially a temporary role the opportunities once in this business are endless.
You will be a qualified Accountant or be studying towards a CA/CPA degree. Coming from either a previous financial reporting role or a chartered background and have had a specific focus within Fixed Assets. The role will focus on the increased transparency and continued improvement of the businesses fixed asset register through partnering with relevant cross functional stakeholders. You will also lead a team and therefore people management will be highly regarded although not a must.
- Provide commercial support to cross-functional stakholders through the anlaysis of fixed assets data
- Lead and develop a team of transactional staff
- Increase transparency of the groups fixed asset register
- Partner closely with relevant stakeholders to increase financial knowledge/literacy
- Provide strategic guidance to improve reporting and analysis
Skills or Experience
- CA/CPA part qualified minimum
- Chartered accounting background or experience in a similar role
- Experience across fixed assets would be highly regarded
- Capacity to start at short notice
- Experience with a large scale ERP i.e. SAP or Oracle
If this role sounds like what you've been looking for then please click APPLY NOW!