Ambition works with a number of health organisations who are seeking immediately available Senior Accountants to join their team on 3-12 month contracts. These organisations promote a strong values based culture.
The key responsibilities of the role include, but are not limited:
- Month end reporting, analysis and commentary of results;
- Preparation of quarterly and annual financial results;
- Reporting to the head parent entity and assisting in the communication of results to senior management;
- Strong consolidation accounting skills;
- Assisting in the annual external audit process;
- Project accounting for best case analysis;
- Preparation of budgets at a monthly, quarterly and annual level; and
- Support the wider finance team with ad-hoc tasks.
As you are expected to hit the ground running, the following skills are required:
- A CA/ CPA qualification;
- Experience using Tech One, Oracle, SAP or other large ERP system;
- Strong skills in Microsoft Word & Excel including V-lookup & pivot tables;
- A proactive attitude with the ability to work independently;
- Strong and confident communication skills.
The ideal candidate will have previous experience in either the Health/ Hospitals, Not-For-Profit, Education or Government sector.
If you are interested please apply below or alternatively contact Claire Seear on (03) 8629 1005.