This ASX listed Financial Institution with a significant presence in Australia is dedicated to the development of all staff. With a strong reputation and dynamic product offering, this business is well regarded as an employer of choice. With a great sounding board into the organisation, growth opportunities for the right candidate are enticing.
The role will manage the delivery of effective quality assurance and financial reporting governance to assist in mitigating risks and financial misstatements. This will provide a great grounding into the organisation with future career growth opportunities.
The key responsibilities will include but are not limited to:
- Support the maintenance of an effective assurance and governance program in order to monitor and mitigate financial reporting process, operational and compliance risks within the Division;
- Support the Divisional Financial Control team with reconciliations, journals and the complete month end process requirements;
- Effective stakeholder management, including divisional staff and the external environment;
- Effective monitoring compliance of Group Finance operational policies; and
- Ensure a sound control environment is operating effectively with recommendations for improvements to be made.
The suitable candidate will be CA/CPA qualified with a minimum of 5-7 years experience. Ideally coming from a BIG 4 or larger mid-tier professional services firm, you will have had experience in the Financial Services sector or a large commercial, complex ASX listed business. Eager to absorb new concepts and provide recommendations for change, you will have a high attention to detail and will have excellent communication skills.
For more information on this great opportunity, please contact Andrew Douglas on 86291001 or APPLY NOW