6 months fixed term contract
$500-$560 per day
I am currently recruiting for an SEM Manager, ideally with an agency background. This would be an ideal opporutnity for someone looking to go client side with one of the most recognised brands in the world.
Working in the retail side of the business, reporting in to the Head of Digital Sales, you would be managing and optimising all paid media campaigns (acquisition). You will have experience in using Adobe Analytics and similar programs to gain insights in to channel performance and optimise campaigns and will be someone who keeps up to date with market trends to drive an innovative approach to performance and to keep the business "best in class" when it comes to campaigns.
This is a hands on role and as such you will enjoy getting in to the thick of campaign performance, making changes and presenting solutions to stakeholders within the business. You will act as the main point of contact for the media agency, making recommendations internally and externally
- Preferably at least 5 years' experience in a similar role
- Experience in managing digital media campaigns across paid search, affiliated, display and social.
- Experience with a financial services business highly advantageous but not essential
- Expereince with the Adobe suite of products and Doubleclick.
- Strong communication skills with an ability to engage with stakeholders at all levels in the business.
Please apply with an updated version of your resume or call Fraser @ Ambition on (02) 9248 6204.