Recruitment Consultant - Business Support
Are you an experienced recruiter who is ready for a new challenge?
Continuing on from the strong performance that we have had in the last year, we are growing our already successful Business Support team and are looking for an experienced Consultant to take over an established hot desk, covering the CBD area.
This is an opportunity dedicated entirely to the execution and delivery of office support roles.
As a Recruitment Consultant with us, some of your key responsibilities will include:
- Becoming a "Trusted Advisor" through building solid relationships with clients and candidates
- Headhunting, identifying and approaching suitable candidates
- Candidate management including sourcing, interviewing, offer negotiation and post-placement follow-up
- Client management including business development to source new business opportunities, attending meetings and events and relationship management of existing clients
AccountAbility is a part of the Ambition Group, a leading global boutique recruitment business with headquarters in Sydney and offices across 3 different continents. We are positioned at the forefront of professional services recruitment within finance & banking, technology, accounting support and business support.
At AccountAbility, our consultants are rewarded with:
- One of the best commission schemes in Australia
- Fantastic career progression and development opportunities
- A market leading learning and development programme, tailored specifically to your skillset and level of experience
- International opportunities - we currently have offices in Sydney, Melbourne, Brisbane, Hong Kong, Singapore, Kuala Lumpur and London.
- A high performance culture where success is rewarded with trips to a resort in Vietnam, skiing in New Zealand, chilling at the Shangri-La Hotel, and fine dining in Michelin starred restaurants.
Key requirements for the role:
- You will ideally come from a recruitment, sales or business development background.
- We are looking for professionals who are enthusiastic, motivated, target driven and enjoys building relationships
- You will possess the drive to work in a competitive, sales-based environment.
- Able to work autonomously and within a team
- An excellent communicator
This is a great opportunity to take over a desk that has a great potential earnings and join our thriving Business Support team here in Sydney. Additionally you will have the support of a highly experienced team who are experts in their market sectors and will also receive regular support and training to help further your career.
Interested? Please apply now or contact Gwen Pham, Internal Talent Acquisition Specialist for a confidential discussion on (2) 9248 6217 or send your CV