Pronto Systems Analyst
|Location:||Bankstown, New South Wales|
|Salary:||AU$80000 - AU$110000.00 per annum|
Our client is a leading engineering, mining, manufacturing and infrastructure group seeking a Pronto Systems Analyst / Functional Consultant to work on the Pronto Implementation Project and Post Implementation Support. You will be responsible for configuration changes, enhancements, and systems support (50/50 split between project and support duties).
You will work in the Business Analyst team with a flat structure. Some interstate/local travel may be required.
- Functional analysis of business problems
- Existing state and future state workflow analysis and mapping
- Configuration changes to Pronto ERP modules
- Mapping and importing master data
- updating internal technical documentation, end-user documentation and work instructions
- Training users and providing post-implementation support for end-users
- Some inter/intra state travel required for end-user workshops and change management
- Experience in the latest Pronto versions (ideally 730)
- Strong technical skills in either the "manufacturing" or "project costing" modules (both would be desirable)
- Prior experience in accounting or having a CPA/CA would be a strong advantage.