Project Support Officer | 6 mth contract $400-$600 p.d. | CBD
My client is a leading government organisation undergoing a major tranisition/transformation program.
They are seeking a Project Support Officer to provide broad executive support for the Senior Management group, and to lead, coordinate and support a broad range of project specific tasks across the change and project management functions, and HR.
It is a fast-paced, constantly evolving environment, with strict timeframes and competing priorities, so you will need to demonstrate prior experience succeeding in such an environment.
- Ensure meetings and functions are fully coordinated, including preparation and support (minutes, scribing)
- Providing high level of administrative and executive support
- Manage activities for successful project close-out, such as collection of required information for analysis and documentation in format and style required by stakeholders, and coordinate tasks that require follow up through to resolution
- Develop, implement and continuously improve processes in order to providie best practice levels of support to the team.
- Some knowledge of HR and organisation re-design project experience would be ideal
- Ability to work on complex projects/programs
- Some government industry experience is desirable
- Excellent organisational skills and proven ability to prioritise deliverables and meet strict deadlines
Does this feel like an exciting challenge for you? Then APPLY NOW or contact Bobby on (02) 9248 6209 for further discussion.