Project Coordinator/Scrum Master
|Location:||Darlinghurst, New South Wales|
|Salary:||AU$80000 - AU$90000 per annum|
Are you looking for a change of scene or want to dive into the start-up world? Then you can't miss this opportunity! My client is a fully-funded start-up that is building an innovative data collection and validation technology.
Yes there are stand-up desks, nap-rooms, lovely offices, flexible working hours and a flat org structure (but no ping-pong table sorry).
My client's looking for a passionate, enthusiastic individual who can help brush up their agile project management methodologies and processes. This isn't a technical role, but as you'll see below, some exposure to the world of data is beneficial.
- Assist CIO and other Managers with day-to-day project coordination/management duties
- Source workflows, assist with time estimates, run sprint retrospectives, allocate time for project reviews, etc
- Review current project management processes, plan changes and improvement, produce recommendations, executing changes and working closely with the business & operations people.
- Assist with scheduling, budgeting, managing project financials
- Take meeting minutes, create action tasks and follow up.
We're looking for people who ideally have:
- experience in project coordination/scrum master/agile project management in start-up environment
- experience using JIRA in an Agile/Scrum environment, working closely with developers, database engineers and data scientists
- a great match for the company culture
- a passion for data and some experience working on data integration projects
- a drive to improve project management practices
- a "all-hands-on-deck" attitude towards work, doing whatever's necessary to get things done
Does this sound like the perfect role for you? Then APPLY NOW or contact Bobby on (02) 9248 6209 or for a chat.