Project Coordinator | 6 mth contract, $400-$600 p.d. | CBD
My client is a leading government agency undergoing an enterprise-wide business transformation, restructure and consolidation of corporate offices and functions.
As part of that transformation, there is a Procurement stream which requires a Project Coordinator to assist the project managers.
- Experience in a large program of work, preferably related to procurement
- Government sector experience is desirable
- MS Project experience, especially around maintaining project schedules
- Experience reviewing vendor invoices for compliance to contract
- Document reviews
- Risk and Issue management
- Reviewing and preparing status reports, including coordinating meetings and preparing minutes.
If this sounds like an opportunity for you, please APPLY NOW or contact Bobby on (02) 9248 6209 for more information. Job Ref 94055.