Program and Course Scheduler
|Location:||Sydney CBD, New South Wales|
|Salary:||AU$550 - AU$650 per day|
I have a six month contract for an experienced Program and Course Scheduler to support a major Learning Management System (LMS) roll-out, as well as a range of other Organisational Development (OD) projects.
This role sits in the OD division of a major Australian organisation - of fundamental importance to how the business grows and evolves.
You will be able to demonstrate experience of the following in order to be considered for this position:
- Experience of providing outstanding secheduling expertise and support within a project and/or program environment;
- Managing a range of priorities in a time-sensitive environments.
- Helping identify and developing continuous improvement initiaitves;
- Ensuring data governance and processes are adhered to;
- Training and guidance to team members and relevant stakeholders.
- Ideally: scheduling exposure to L&D or OD related projects, or LMS.
If this sounds like you...
Please contact me directly or hit APPLY.
Consultant - Business Transformation
292 486 216