Product Manager: Corporate Insurance Solutions
|Location:||Sydney CBD, New South Wales|
|Specialisation:||Banking & Financial Services|
- Input to Group Risk Product profitability and growth initiatives and delivery of product to meet or exceed financial metrics in industry fund and corpoarte insurance spaces.
- Prioritise initiatives to improve revenue/reduce costs.
- Effective management of Group Risk relationship with key internal stakeholders (distribution, corporate and finance, legal, claims and underwriting, admin etc)
- Document group insurance policies and related documents and obtain stakeholder and legal sign-off
- Drives the product development process to deliver competitive insurance solutions for the appropriate segment. Prepare annual compliance documents and obtain stakeholder sign-off
- Maintaining OnePath's stand-alone product as market-leading including development of subsequent versions
- Investigate, monitor and report on new product ideas
- Assist to develop product strategy
- Exhibit a commitment to building relationships and networks with internal and external stakeholders
- Develop reporting protocols to clients to increase engagement (key trends, figures, market issues, state of the nation and industry change reports etc)
- Draft required policy documents and endorsements in alignment with agreement
- Draft and acheive approval for annual product reviews and associated risk management initiatives
- Participates in group risk projects to ensure that processes and overall offering are in line with contracts and client expectations
- Market comparisons against competitor products including market share.
- Product analysis and segmentation.
- Proactive provision of policy design suggestions for clients
- Maintenance of policy register and maintenance of policy issues log
- Previous experience gained within Product Management or 1st Line Risk
- Strong insurance product knowledge
- Previous experience of working with sophisticated corporate/institutional clients
- Legal and Risk Management experience is highly regarded