Portfolio Administrator - Leading Financial Services Firm
|Location:||Melbourne CBD, Victoria|
|Specialisation:||Banking & Financial Services|
|Salary:||AU$55000 - AU$65000.00 per annum + Super|
My client is a well know and highly regarded financial services firm. They are an instantly recognisable name and only employ high quality staff.
Due to the recent win of new buinses and an increase in trading volumes, they are currently looking to recruit a highly talented and motivated individual within their Fund Administration team.
You will receive an excellent salary and first class training. This organisation have an excellent track-record of promoting from within. Therefore, successful candidates can put themselves on the path to a long and chellenging career.
Your duties will include:
- Liaise with custodians to ensure the accurate resolution of daily trade and payment issues.
- Responsible for asset transfers, applications, redemptions and reconciliations.
- Quality checking on all account opening and closing.
- Preparation and analysis of client reports, portfolio valuations and performance data.
- Calculation of performance and benchmark return figures.
Successful candidates will possess the following attributes:
- Experience in investment operations, with a specific emphasis on fund administration. Candidates from other areas of operations will also be considered.
- A mature, professional attitude.
- Excellent communication skills and the ability and confidence to liaise with senior business people.
- The initiative to drive process improvement projects.
- Strong teamwork skills.
If you would like to apply to the role, please do so ASAP.
Once I have reviewed your application, I will be able to provide you with feedback over the next few days.
Julian Soames - Senior Consultant: Banking and Financial Services