PMO Resource Manager | $800-$900 p.d., 6 mth contract | CBD
My client is a leading government organisation undergoing a business transformation. They are seeking a Resource Manager to ensure that all the resource management processes are in place to support the transformation portfolio, including demand management, onboarding, management and offboarding of resources on the project; supported by a clear decision making framework.
- Establish decision tree to support the allocation of resources requests
- Define and implement processes to support onboarding, offboarding and daily management of resources
- Manage and track resource requests against SLA's
- Roll out and train staff on resource management processes
- Establish resource planning processes and manage pipeline of resource requests
- Ensure that resource management processes align with HR processes and policies
- Implement mechanism to value benefits from resources and/or services provided
- Implement vendor review mechanisms
- Establish processes to identify new roles including the creation of PD's and pricing against vendor rate cards
- Support problem based resourcing and resource augmentation
- PMO Experience
- Strong Stakeholder management
- Expertise in resource management
Does this feel like an exciting challenge for you? Then APPLY NOW or contact Bobby on (02) 9248 6209 for further discussion.