PMO manager - Medium size FS firm
A lucrative PMO manager role is available to join an expanding medium size Financial Services business.
Company and Role
You must have experience working in a medium size business to be able to manage both Business and IT Projects, manage the PMO and PMs as well as step in and look after projects directly in crucial scenarios.
This is a fantastic opportunity for a bright and enthusiastic PMO manager who is not keen to work for a large corporate with a lot of process and procedures in place. This is fast past environment and the firm has been organically growing and developing over the last 10 years and there is a lot more growth to follow.
The client is looking for a people leader to manage 3 PMs and 1 change analysts to manage the PMO and delivery portfolio. You will be responsible for the ongoing development, support and coaching. You will be also responsible for uplifting PMO frameworks and templates, developing the post implementation project review, developing risk and cost assessment. You will also be responsible for the portfolio management and reviewing and developing the project pipeline and prioritising.
In very rare occasions you will also be required to step in for PMs and manage project delivery, if the PM is on leave or they are unable to identify an urgent PM resource
Successful candidate must have the following experience:
- Previous experience as a PMO Manager as well as a hands on PM
- Ideally experience working with medium type business
- Must have previous direct line management responsibilities and managing PMs
- Must have strategic view and ability to align business strategies
- Experience in managing business and IT stakeholders and build strong relationships
- Proficient in using Microsoft Project, Microsoft Excel, Word and Visio
- End to end SDLC experience and working across a number of methodologies (waterfall and agile)
- Experience defining and documenting procedures
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Strong influencing and negotiation skills
- Personal drive and commitment to outcomes
- Outgoing and confident personality with can do attitude
If you are ready for a career change and looking for a collaborative environment please send your CV for consideration. Feel free to call May for further info 92486202