Phone Based Superannuation Adviser
My client is a leading industry superfund who have consistently grown their client base by offering returns well above industry benchmarks and providing their members with a first class service. They have a progressive culture, consistently promote from within and are highlly regarded by their competitors.
Due to growth, they currently seek a talented phone based adviser to provide personal and general advice to fund members. Although an initial 12 month contract, they are open to promoting successful candidates into future, permanent roles meaning that it could put you on the path to a long and successful career.
- Preserve and grow the membership base by providing high quality general and personal advice.
- Engage with members, identify advice needs and ensure that the appropriate advice is provided.
- Provide fund information and use your superannuation industry knowledge to retain and increase membership numbers and build member satisfaction.
- Participate in campaigns to increase member numbers.
- Identify opportunities where further advice would add value to members and refer them to the appropriate Financial Planner.
Ideal candidates will have:
- Experience in a phone based or face to face advising role within superannuation or wider financial services.
- RG146 qualified.
- A motivated attitude and a passion for building your career in superannuation.
- Excellent communication skills.
- A consultative, member first approach.
To be considered for this role, please apply ASAP. I will then provide feedback on your application over the following days.
Senior Consultant - Banking and Financial Services