Permanent Role | Operations Manager | Parramatta | Up to $150k+
|Location:||Liverpool, New South Wales|
|Specialisation:||Finance & Commercial|
|Salary:||AU$150000.00 - AU$160000.00 per annum + Super|
Due to ongoing projects my client, a very reputable multinational business is looking to recruit. With excellent flexibility this is the ideal role for an individual looking for structured career progression as well as excellent work/life balance.
You will be leading a team of 4 responsible for looking after several sites in the area. You will be given a permanent contract and although my client is hoping for the successful candidate to start in the near future it certainly shouldn't deter those with notice periods from applying.
Proving your capabilities in this role will mean that you will have a very realistic possibility of of moving up within the organisation.
Your main duties will include:
- Lead an integrated business process
- Partner with divisional directors to identify opportunities
- Partner with site operations to ensure delivery
- Perform product costing, utilisation analysis and manufacturing reporting
You will report directly to the GM of Finance who will offer their support and develop your existing skills
In order to successfully apply for this role you should:
- CA/CPA Qualified
- Be proficient in SAP
- Have an excellent operational background and proven experience in business partnering as well as managing manufacturing sites
- Have advanced excel skills
- Have the ability to review business cases, add value and challenge when necessary
As you will be dealing with major stakeholders around the business having a high level of written and spoken English is essential
If this sounds like you and you are interested in applying please contact Chris Crolla by email at