Permanent Role | Commercial Accountant | $85k+ | Parramatta |
|Location:||Homebush, New South Wales|
|Specialisation:||Finance & Commercial|
|Salary:||AU$75000 - AU$85000 per annum + super|
Due to an ongoing project my client, a reputable global business is looking to recruit. With excellent internal opportunities this is the ideal role for an individual looking to grow their career.
You will be part of the Finance team located in Parramatta's offices. You will be given a permanent contract and be expected to start ASAP, however a notice period is of no issue for the ideal candidate. Proving your capabilities in this role will mean that you will have a very realistic possibility of moving up within the business.
Your main duties will include:
- Calculate the business cost models, and apply the understanding to maintain the Monthly Margin Database;
- Detailed monthly variance analysis reporting
- Liaising with operational managers to facilitate better reporting and offering commercial advice and support to the business unit
- Budgeting & forecasting on global company incentives
You will report directly to the Finance Manager who will offer their support and develop your existing skills.
In order to successfully apply for this role you should:
- Be CA/CPA Part Qualified / Qualified
- Have an excellent analytical background
- Have advanced excel skills (including basic macros)
- Have the ability to review business cases, add value and challenge when necessary
As you will be dealing with major stakeholders around the business having a high level of written and spoken English is essential
If this sounds like you and you are interested in applying please contact Chris Crolla on (02) 9633 7309 or email your resume