Junior / Mid Level Business Analyst is required to join a global FS firm to assist there Middle office Investment Business. You must be from an Investment Managment/Investment Banking/Custody or Funds Services background.
This will be a fantastic opportunity to progress with your career, grow within the firm. The manager is looking for a high achiever who wants to become part of this leading organisation.
If you are a Business SME, Funds, custody, ops analyst who is keen to develop their career in Middle office team as a Business Analyst - dont look any further! This is the perfect career move for you. The manager is after a high performer who wants to thrive and learn
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to the following:
- Business requirements gathering, re-engineering and documentation - working closely with the business stakeholders, external clients and SMEs
- Ensure client outbound files deliveries are tracked
- Assist in the st up and transition of new client accounts
- To develop automatic control checks to ensure data efficiency
- Maintain key record keeping functions
- Handle and resolve all issues involving operational and IT areas
- Complete system testing for change control enhancements
- Updating issue, risk and change requests if required
- Progressing Statements of Work/New instruments /projects in accordance with the Change management process requirements for training communication, risk and control and legal
Successful candidate must have the following experience:
- Proven track record working as a Business Analysis (1 years +) gained within investment/asset management, fund administration, custody or funds services industry, or operational background
- Must have previous experience writing business requirements, documenting specifications,re-engineering and working with data
- SQL knowledge would be advantageous
- Must have strong understanding across Financial products: FI, FX, Commodities, derivatives etc
- Must have detailed Documentation experience - able to draft detailed business requirements and relevant governance documentation relevant to productionisation/ service transition requirements
- Stakeholder and vendor management skills
- Understanding of data
- Understanding of process methodologies
- Ability to lead and manage detailed analysis work independently
This is a high profile challenging opportunity which will enable you to enhance your Financial services experience.
Please send your CV for consideration.