Performance & Attribution Analyst - Fund Management
|Location:||Melbourne CBD, Victoria|
|Specialisation:||Banking & Financial Services|
|Salary:||AU$80000 - AU$110000 per annum + Super|
My client is a leading fund manager in the heart of Melbourne's CBD. They boast a high performance culture, first class career progression, friendly and motivated staff and are seen by many as an employer of choice.
Due to an internal promotion, they seek an experienced and talented Performance Analyst to join their already highly regarded team.
- Develop, maintain and deliver a full range of performance, attribution and risk management analysis.
- Benchmark performance returns against industry standards.
- Manage relationships with internal and external stakeholders including investment, product and sales teams.
- Play a key role in strategic projects.
Successful candidate will have:
- Proven experience in performance reporting / attribution analysis.
- Advanced analytical, problem solving and modelling skills.
- A pro-active and results oriented mind-set.
- Outstanding communication skills.
- The ability to produce high quality work within tight time-frames.
If you would like to apply for the role, please do so ASAP and I will respond with feedback to all applications as quickly as possible.
Senior Consultant - Banking and Financial Services