|Location:||Sydney CBD, New South Wales|
|Specialisation:||Banking & Financial Services|
|Salary:||AU$100000.00 - AU$120000.00 per annum + super|
This Australian asset manager provides investors with funds management and advisory solutions, having cemented itself as one of the worlds key players in the asset class it services. Currently there is a great opportunity to join a growing team within the Sydney office.
In this broad role, your remit will be to provide first class analytics and support to both internal teams as well as the external clients it services. Using your strong communication skills to work with key stakeholders, you'll ensure that value add analysis is provided. You will also be the expert on systems and performance attribution methodology.
- Monthly reporting, including attribution analysis, regulatory reporting and valuations.
- Support C level queries and develop strong client relationships
- Maintain performance models, suggesting/implementing improvements where possible
- Understand and drive adoption of risk and regulatory change
You may be experienced within performance analytics, you may be making that first move from a custodian or you may be with another fund manager looking for a broader role with a progressive market leader. Whatever your experience you must have a proven track record in client servicing and an ability to look beyond 'the numbers'. We are looking for insightful talent that can bring both strong communications skills and a can do attitude.
Skills and Experience
- 5+ years' experience in financial operations, ideally actuarial or investment performance
- Relevant tertiary degree
- Experience Interpreting and articulating investment performance
- Excellent interpersonal skills
Apply Online or call Charlie Fitzroy, 02 9249 5087,