Paraplanner / Client Relationship Manager
|Location:||Melbourne CBD, Victoria|
|Specialisation:||Banking & Financial Services|
|Salary:||AU$60000 - AU$75000 per annum + Super|
A large financial advisory firm with over 30 advisers in the Melbourne office and a prime location in Melbourne's CBD currently seeks a paraplanner to support two senior advisers. These advisers deal solely with HNW clients meaning that you will be exposed to only the most complex strategies.
The company have a friendly culture and a proven track record of promoting from within. In the past year they have moved four paraplanners into advising roles. They are dedicated towards providing their staff the highest quality training and development and the management team offer support and guidance while still allowing you to work autonomously.
This role has come about due to an internal promotion. Hence, they have an immediate need.
- Write and prepare ROAs and SOAs across all strategies.
- Provide technical and compliance support to a small group of senior advisers.
- Partner with senior advisers as you attend client meetings to discuss their needs. All clients will be HNW.
- Be the first point of contact for all client queries.
- Ensure the accurate reporting of all client portfolios.
- Provide in depth research of strategies.
Successful candidates must have:
- Previous experience in a paraplanning role or client relationship management role.
- A strong working knowledge of multiple strategies including: SMSF, insurance and investments.
- A mature and motivated attitude.
- An organised manner and the ability to prioritise your work.
- A friendly and enthusiastic personality.
If you would like to apply for the role, please do so via this website and I will provide feedback on your application as soon as possible.
Senior Consultant - Banking and Financial Services