Paraplanner / Associate Adviser
|Location:||Melbourne CBD, Victoria|
|Specialisation:||Banking & Financial Services|
|Salary:||AU$75000 - AU$85000 per annum + Super|
My client is a mid-size financial advising firm with a professional, friendly culture and a proven track record of promoting from within. This role sits within the Associate Advising team which is a definite stepping stone for those wanting to become a financial planner and involves working with the leading adviser in the business, meaning that you will have daily face to face contact with a High Net Worth client base and will work exclusively on complex strategies.
In the past 6 months a number of staff members have been promoted from this team into advising positions. As a result of these promotions they currently seek a talented associate adviser with strong technical and people skills and the ambition to move into future roles within the business.
Your role will involve:
- Work closely with your financial adviser as you discuss objectives, strategy and structure.
- Conduct financial modelling and strategy assessment which focus on clients financial needs.
- Attend client meetings during the initial fact-find and advice presentation.
- Write complex Statements of Advice.
- Conduct financial product research across multiple strategies, including: investments, superannuation and insurance.
Successful candidates will have:
- At least 6 months experience as a paraplanner and a strong technical knowledge of all strategies.
- The ability to build rapport with advisers and present professionally to clients.
- A high level of integrity and a professional demeanour.
- A pro-active approach to career development
- Ability to show initiative and offer suggestions and alternatives.
- Superior problem solving, analytical and conceptual skills.
If you would like to apply for the role, please do so ASAP and I will respond with feedback to all applications as quickly as possible.
Senior Consultant - Banking and Financial Services