Paid Search Manager
|Location:||Surry Hills, New South Wales|
Paid Search Manager
Permanent - open to sponsorship
$70,000 - $90,000 + Superannuation
We are looking for a Paid Search manager to join a Digital Agency in Sydney and optimise some of their key accounts.
Working closely with the Head a Paid Search, someone from an illustrious background in the Industry, you will oversee the optimisation and management of all paid media accounts within Australia including management of Adwords, Bing Ads, Facebook Ads, Doubleclick Bid Manager. You will oversee any applicable trafficking through Doubleclick Campaign Manager or Sizmek etc…
Snapshot of responsibilities:
- Paid Search
- Display Advertising (Direct trading or through 3rd party partners)
- Facebook Advertising (Through Facebook Business Manager or equivalent DSP)
- Trafficking execution (Through DCM or equivalent)
- Tag Management (Through Google or Adobe)
We need someone to hit the ground running so you will already have a strong technical understanding of the products mentioned above. You will have a strong desire to develop yourself and this company won't hold you back in your development as a digital expert. If you are willing to put the hours in they will match it with development opportunities. Tech changes every day in this space so access to the latest trends is in the best interest of the business.
I would be lying if I said there wasn't ever a need to stay back in the office - this is part and parcel of the industry however typically the work life balance is on point and a certain degree of flexibility is on offer.
You will be a confident communicator, being able to analyse and report back to client on campaign effectiveness, suggesting changes as and when required. Growth of accounts is the aim of the game to maximizing your clients investment has to be at the forefront of your priority list. Got a great idea that is going to provide a return, discuss it internally and see what can be done about it.
Qualifications & Experience
Minimum 18-24 months experience in a digital role, either client side or agency side
- Adwords qualified is a preference (but not essential)
- Experienced in the Google stack of products, e.g. GA, Adwords, DCM, DBM, GTM
- English as a fluent language
- Demonstrable Excel skills for reporting & analysis
- Strong inter-personal skills both spoken and written
- Good knowledge of the sporting calendar in Australia & UK
- Knowledge of the online gambling industry is not a necessity but highly advantageous.
Please apply with an up to date version of your resume for more information on the role and a confidential discussion about your career moving forward.