Paid Search Executive
|Location:||Surry Hills, New South Wales|
Paid Search Specialist
$70,000 - $90,000 + Superannuation
Central location, Sydney
Have you got a passion for sports? Do you follow trends within the world of sports? Are you able to drive traffic and leads through paid advertising?
I am on the lookout for a passionate Paid Search Specialist with an obvious interest in sports to join a business specialising in providing the best possible return for their clients. Driving traffic & acquisition is the main focus for this business so we really need someone who can demonstrate their experience in this area.
You will need to have a solid knowledge of biddable media which technical experience across the Google suite of products. This is more of an execution role, managing the initial brief to build out of campaigns. Whilst communication skills will need to be strong, there is an account management team that will manage that process as well.
An interest or experience in the gaming, gambling, travel, and leisure or sports industry would be highly advantageous to your application
- Implement paid search campaigns across multiple engines and markets with the aim of helping to achieve the client(s) specific goals.
- Compile and report on campaign effectiveness, including competitive landscape, KPIs and recommendations on opportunities for growth
- Gather actionable data from various sources to help ensure consistent and continual optimisation of the paid search campaigns.
- Work closely with team members to assist in the delivery of a collaborative strategy
- Manage the day to day relationships with search engine providers in order to stay up to date on upcoming changes and trends.
- Must be passionate about Search Marketing
- Must be very technical and analytical
- Proven experience in managing PPC campaigns from brief to execution
- Excellent communication skills
- Experience in gaming/gambling/sports/travel and leisure sectors highly desirable
- An obvious passion for sports
- Ability to conceptualise, scope and execute projects to strict deadlines
- Good team player with excellent inter-personal skills
- Proven ability to work to strict deadlines coupled with excellent attention to detail
- Produces outstanding results both professionally and personally by being committed.
- Innovation: Embraces creativity, innovation and is open to new ideas. Innovates to improve current working practices/products/technologies to provide business opportunities and results.
Located near to Central Station, this company offer fantastic development opportunities and want someone on board who is willing to learn and be the best that they can be. Bring to the table your good ideas and they won't go unnoticed. If there is a new technology to explore, let them know and explore it.
Visa options are available for the right candidate who can demonstrate the above. For more information, please apply with an up to date version of your resume and I will call to take you through this in much more detail.