OTC Derivatives Business Analyst
An OTC Business Analyst is required to join a leading FS firm to support with regulatory changes
If you are a strong technical BA with superb Investment Banking and OTC derivatives experience dont look any further! This is an ideal role for you. You will join the business and will work in a small projects team, where you will be responsible for end to end BA duties. You must be an expert in Regulatory reporting and OTC space to secure this role.
This is a fixed term contract offering up to $150,000 total package
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to the following:
- Business requirements gathering and documentation - working closely with the Business and the IT team
- You will be responsible for gathering & documenting details requirements & documenting workflow across most aspects covering clearing, collateral management, global trade repository and reporting requirements, and trade execution pieces
- Conducting detailed analysis requirements, gaps and development solution to deliver against project pipeline
- Ability to work in Agile SPRINT environment and planning
- Successful candidate will be working closely with development teams assisting with any build/development work allocations
- Process/system analysis and solution definition - working with IT to define solution architecture in line with business requirements and operating model principles.
- Liaising with both technology and business stakeholders - ie. Sales/ Traders, Middle Office, Product Control, Risk, Collateral Management
- Preparation of test cases and test scenarios.
- Ensuring issues are identified, tracked, reported on and resolved in a timely manner.
- Monitoring and managing the change process.
Successful candidate must have the following experience:
- Must have solid Investment Banking experience couple with a min of 5 years BA exp
- Must OTC derivatives business knowledge min 3 years+
- Expereince with regulatory reforms is a must - Dodd Frank, EMIR, MIFID, Basel etc
- Must have end to end Tradeflow and trade life cycle experience and how it fits into the architecture
- SQL, XML, data, workflows, interfaces experience would be ideal
- Outstanding financial instrument knowledge FI, derivatives, FX, swaps, commodities etc
- Strong BRD, FSD, process flows, traceability matrix, requirements gathering exp
- Good knowledge of clearing requirements - ie. B2B flows, bilateral and multilateral flows - for agency and principal clearing relevant to OTC Reform
- Good understanding of core trading system requirements - Broker trading channels, e-trading, Murex, technology channel processes
- Must have detailed Documentation experience - able to draft detailed business, technical/ functional requirements, and relevant governance documentation relevant to productionisation/ service transition requirements
- Strong knowledge of trading systems and applications, including how to perform detailed analysis across massaging requirements, data mappings, and technical/ operational workflow analysis
- Understanding of process methodologies with project and systems development life cycle experience.
- Ability to lead and manage detailed analysis work independently
This is a challenging opportunity which will enable you to enhance your Financial services experience.
Please apply for the role and feel free to contact me for future info or 92486202