This high performing finacial institution has carved out a strong presence in the alternative investment and OTC derivitive space here in Sydney. With a growing client list and a team nearly at full capaciy, they have created a brand new temp - perm opportunity within their OTC area for a smart and switched on individual. The role will be responsible for all trade capture & support, reconciliation, pricing, cash & collateral management along with investment data reconciliation functions.
Key responsibilities will include
- Processing trades, particularly OTC and ETD, structured products and ensure daily settlements of transactions are completed accurately
- Managing the internal and external relationships to ensure delivery of timely & accurate investment data for all portfolio management systems
- Assisting in the onboarding of new clients and other ad hoc project work
The ideal candidate will have previous investment operations experience within the funds management industry, with a strog preference for within the OTC space, along with detailed knowledge of securities trading and settlement processes. Also:
- Tertiary Qualified and strong business acumen.
- Good numerical ability and high attention to detail.
- Excellent communication skills as you will represent the team in dealings with clients.
- Ability to work to tight deadlines.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills and a strong client service orientation
Please contact , 02 9249 5087 or apply through this website