Org Restructure Project Manager | $700-$850 p.d. 8 mth | CBD
My client is a large government agency undergoing an enterprise-wide business transformation. We're looking for a Project Manager who has experience working on corporate/department restructures, and/or operating model design projects.
- End-to-end project management, driving a human resources and workforce redesign project
- Manage project risk and issues, working closely with the Program Director
- Liaise with IR, ER, and Union representatives
- Lead a team of Business Analysts, Coordinators and SMEs
You'll be preferred if you have the following experience:
- A non-IT Project Manager with experience in business change
- have experience establishing new business groups or functions
- Highly results focused, and comfortable working in a high pressure environment
- Have strong stakeholder management capabilities
If you're interested in this role, then APPLY NOW or contact Bobby on (02) 9248 6209 if you have any further questions.