Operations Specialist - Alternative Investments
My client is a worldwide financial institution who have made a name for themselves as one of Melbourne's 'must work for' employers. Globally, they have almost $900 billion under management and a relentless drive to provide exceptional service to their clients. Their culture is based on honesty and integrity and they have a history of providing their employees with exceptional opportunities for career progression.
This is an initial 12 month contract. However, there is a strong possibility that it will become a permanent role in the future. As a critical member of the team, you can expect a first class salary, excellent training and development opportunities and a supportive working environment.
- Provide a direct liaison between the department and clients who invest in alternative assets.
- Consult on effective ways to meet client needs and ensure service levels are hit.
- Participate in new business and sales opportunities.
- Work on new Product initiatives, and assist with the design, review and implementation of corporate initiatives which impact the processing of Alternative Assets around the globe.
- Interact with Product, Sales and other partners to continue the development of the Alternative Asset product
- Create presentation material and other documents to share with clients, prospects and partners. Independently meet with clients and prospects to provide consultative oversight and expert advice on operational capabilities.
- At least 4 years investment operations experience from a Fund Management, Custody, Superannuation or Stockbroking environment.
- A working knowledge of private equity or alternative assets.
- Proven stakeholder management and problem-solving abilities gained through experience dealing with outsourced third party providers (Custodians and Administrators)
- Strong communication skills to allow you to participate and /or lead business presentations.
- Enthusiastic and self-motivated.
If you would like to be considered for the role, please apply via this website and I will provide you with feedback on your application as soon as possible.
Senior Consultant - Banking and Financial Services